Colorectal Cancer access options
Globally, colorectal cancer is the third most common type of cancer making up about 10% of all cancer cases. In 2012 there were 1.4 million new cases and 694,000 deaths from colorectal cancer. The 5-year survival rates in the United States are around 65%. Colorectal cancer typically starts with a benign tumour. Colorectal cancer typically starts with a benign tumour, often in the form of a polyp, which over time becomes cancerous. Treatment options are depending on the stage of the disease, overall health and preferences of the patient. Standard treatments include surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy or a combination.
- Braftovi (encorafenib)Colorectal Cancer, Skin Cancer€901.88
- XelodaPrice available on request
- Cyramza (ramucirumab)Colorectal Cancer, Gastric Cancer, Lung Cancer€518.51
- Keytruda (pembrolizumab)Urothelial Carcinoma, Breast Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Gastric Cancer, Head and Neck Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Lung Cancer, Lymphoma, Skin Cancer€3,573.57
- Lonsurf (trifluridine/tipiracil)Colorectal Cancer€780.00
- Opdivo (Nivolumab)Urothelial Carcinoma, Colorectal Cancer, Head and Neck Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Liver Cancer, Lung Cancer, Lymphoma, Skin Cancer€624.00